Be With You forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: It's our 13th birthday. We have an announcement.  (Read 44235 times)

Chara

• Administrator
  • Operating System:
  • Mac OS X 10.11 Mac OS X 10.11
  • Browser:
  • Firefox 45.0 Firefox 45.0
    • View Profile
    • Be With You Scans
It's our 13th birthday. We have an announcement.
« on: May 07, 2016, 05:12:23 PM »

After thirteen years of operation and eight years with this project, we solemnly announce that we will be dropping March Comes in Like a Lion. This will be the final chapter from us.

We still love this series, but we've finally come to the decision that it's not sustainable for us to be working on it. If anything, it took me way too long to make this call.

To be honest, working on this series has not been fun for myself or most of our team for a long time. Key members of the team had differing priorities towards this series, and despite best intentions and mediation, that gap sparked an unproductive and negative work environment.

Download 
/msg [BWYS]Kurorin xdcc send #50

The translator on this series will be moving on to his own group, HWMN (https://hiwamatanoboru.com/), where he will be taking on the project and releasing at a very fast pace, where you can expect several more chapters to come out as immediately as today. You can reliably expect to be caught up with Japan in no time. Definitely in time for the anime this fall!

In it's stead, Be With You Scans will return it's attentions to Spica and in some capacity, xxxHOLiC.

We look forward to releasing some neat stuff in the future. If you have any questions or thoughts, we'd love to hear from you in the comments!
« Last Edit: May 08, 2016, 01:24:38 AM by Chara »

Kiwi

Re: It's our 13th birthday. We have an announcement.
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2016, 06:05:10 PM »

Happy Birthday you guys and thank you so much for everything so far! I've really enjoyed Sangatsu and it's all thanks to you. I'll be looking forward to future chapters from HWMN and Spica from you guys!

Toporo

« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2016, 10:03:06 PM »

Happy birthday BWYS!! :party:
Your team really make a good work for Sangatsu no Lion this several years. Thank you very much for your hard work and good luck!! :cheerleader:

mdoogie

« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2016, 10:24:09 PM »

Happy Birthday, BWYS!

Also, thank you for the many years spent bringing this wonderful series to us.  :love:

Anonman

« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2016, 11:04:01 PM »

Thank you for all of your efforts so far. I wish you good luck in your new endeavors!

Cocoa Onee-Chan

« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2016, 11:15:27 PM »

THANK YOU BE WITH YOU SCANS FOR WORKING SO HARD ON 3 GATSU NO LION!!!

It's one of my favorite series and I really appreciate you scantalating 65 chapters!!! :party: :gomen: :grin: :hello: :lol: :happy:

m.m.

« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2016, 01:11:56 AM »

Happy Birthday BWYS! :party2:
Thank you for all the work you've done on this series! Good luck with future projects!! :hello:

AK

« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2016, 09:37:44 AM »

First of all, happy birthday guys!!

I'm sad to hear this announcement, but thank you so much for translating this series until now.

Herongale

« Reply #8 on: May 08, 2016, 01:03:22 PM »

I really want to thank you guys so much for doing the work that you've done... 3gatsu no Lion is one of my favorite manga series and you really did a wonderful job, and it was great they you were able to keep going for as long as you did.  I will follow the new group for the new scans but I'll keep following you all as well, since you are all amazing!  Thank you, thank you!!! <3

kuukaku

« Reply #9 on: May 08, 2016, 01:28:35 PM »

Thank you for working on 3 Gatsu no Lion for so long <3

Zoadol

« Reply #10 on: May 08, 2016, 10:11:22 PM »

A huge thank you to all the staff members who have worked on 3 Gatsu no Lion!! Your chapters were always something I looked forward to, and I wish you guys all the best with your future scanlations! Another huzzah for going 13 years strong!

gwyllgi

« Reply #11 on: May 10, 2016, 04:00:11 AM »

Thank you for everything....till we meet again....^_^

Juclecia

« Reply #12 on: May 10, 2016, 02:16:21 PM »

Happy 13th birthday! Thank you so much for all your hard work on March Comes in Like a Lion! Your did a great work  :party:

Candide

« Reply #13 on: May 20, 2016, 02:23:23 AM »

Thanks for putting out all those chapters even when you guys were so busy! Although I only found out about you guys recently, it's been a pleasure stopping by BWYS to check for new releases. I'm looking forward to Spica!

Thank you guys

« Reply #14 on: June 12, 2016, 03:53:34 PM »

I just want to give you my deepest gratitude for enabling me to enjoy this marvel in a language i speak. Carry on!
Novák Dániel from Hungary

anything