CLAMP > Tsubasa: RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE

Love <3 predictions

<< < (2/3) > >>

Chara:

--- Quote from: FullMetalBoy on July 24, 2008, 08:05:35 PM ---Nadeshiko and Mizuki are after Clow? I didn't know that!
Anyway, it's clear that Yuuko has strong feeling towards Clow, and Yuuko really do seem the best fit for Clow, so I bet he got feeling for her too.

--- End quote ---

Well, not directly. Nadeshiko is with Fujitaka and Mizuki is with Eriol, both being reincarnations of Clow. Although, I'm deeply confused and which woman and man are TsubasaSakura's parents, but if Clow is one of them, than Nadeshiko must be the mother which would mean Clow/Fujitaka are the same and interchangeable to her.

FullMetalBoy:
Mizuki is with Eriol? Isn't it kinda....pedophilia?
Anyway, even if Eriol and Fujitaka are reincarnations of Clow, they are still not Clow. Eriol makes it very clear at the end of CCS. Thus, their love interest might very much not be Clow's love interest.

Chara:

--- Quote from: FullMetalBoy on July 24, 2008, 10:22:19 PM ---Mizuki is with Eriol? Isn't it kinda....pedophilia?

--- End quote ---

Physically, yes, it is pedophilia. But, I don't know how many other CLAMP works you've read but they have a strong philosophy of 'love knows no boundaries'. This means age, gender, species, and familial relationships (usually to the level of cousins...) are often out of the window.

There are some who will not consider it pedophilia per say, because Eriol is as old as Fujitaka in terms of how many years he's been alive. Remember, he halted his physical growth so that he could go to elementary school with Sakura.

ame_warashi:
Personally, I am a fan of KuroxFye. I mean, this is CLAMP we're talking about. For an anime/manga to not have a yaoi couple...well that would be just plain weird. Correct me if I'm wrong, but Chobits might as well be CLAMP's only non-yaoi creation.

Syaoran and Sakura are a given. Both the real ones and the clone ones. Though I never thought of it as incest. Yuuko did say at the beginning that while the group travels through different dimensions, they will meet familiar people but they probably won't be the same as in the previous worlds.

ClowxYuuko always had a mysterious undertone for me. I like to think that they were together before Clow's death.

Oh, and TouyaxYukito is cute.

FullMetalBoy:
KuroFay doesn't seem like it's gonna ever happen (yippee) since Kurogane never showed signs of attraction to men/stereotypical gay acting.
As for Yuuko and Clow, assuming each pf them is paired with someone, it's pretty much given they were together. I mean, with who else could they be? Yuuko x Larg? Clow x Soel? :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version