Be With You forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Favourite CLAMP pairing  (Read 7870 times)

Chara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Be With You Scans
Favourite CLAMP pairing
« on: September 08, 2008, 01:10:38 AM »

For me, Subaru x Seishirou was one of the best love stories I've read in manga. I love that it stretches across two mangas, and that the best part plays out when Subaru isn't the protagonist in the manga. I also like the bittersweet evolution of Subaru's personality/body over time. I think this romance contrasts the usual CLAMP relationships well... the rest are romantic and fluffy but nothing beats this bittersweet-ness.

v18 of X :lol::love::cry:

Waterlily

• View Profile
Re: Favourite CLAMP pairing
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2008, 09:44:42 AM »

CLAMP have a way of creating couples that you absolutely want to root for, so it's a little difficult to just pick one, but my favourites are Sakura and Syaoran (both in CCS and Tsubasa), mainly because of the sentimental value thing (for me)- they're adorable in CCS and so cute that I want to glomp them, while Tsubasa is the 'older' take on them (though of course, by now we know Tsubasa's Sakura and Syaoran aren't really the CCS pair). I love that we get to see them two ways, from cute and fluffy to tortured and angsty (words I'd never have associated with those two in CCS)- same souls or not, I will always ship them.
Re: Subaru and Seishirou, I so wanted them to meet in the Tokyo Revelations arc of TRC, but sadly that didn't happen.

Cynthia

• View Profile
Re: Favourite CLAMP pairing
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2009, 03:04:01 PM »

Sakura x Syaoran all the time.
And...
Kurogane x Tomoyo. After Kurogane's depressing past... T___T