Be With You forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Code Geass 18 - The Second Decisive Battle of Tokyo  (Read 9312 times)

Chara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Be With You Scans
Code Geass 18 - The Second Decisive Battle of Tokyo
« on: August 12, 2008, 06:41:28 AM »

So... Suzaku went boom and half of the supporting characters died along with the whole of the Tokyo settlement. Kallen pwned and Suzaku was even more of a shithead. What else is new?

Where does everyone find the spoilers for Geass? I knew FLEIA would detonate from the #GG channel topic, but I hear there's a 2ch thread with moar info.

Casusby

• Dynasty Overlord
    • View Profile
    • Dynasty Scans
Re: Code Geass 18 - The Second Decisive Battle of Tokyo
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2008, 07:13:06 AM »

I suspect it's all been spilled in some magazine or such? I dunno, episode titles and simple summaries are on wiki for the next couple of episodes and what I guess is the season finale.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2008, 07:52:27 AM by Casusby »

FullMetalBoy

• BWYS Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2008, 03:21:19 PM »

What an awesome episode.
Before watching it, I assumed Suzaku will shift to Zero's side this episode, in order to show to Lelouch he didn't betray him. Oh well. At least we got to see Kallen beating up Suzaku (again) using the upgrades Lloyd made to the Guren. Lloyd=Owned.
I really liked the moment of Guildford's death. You could see in Lelouch's eyes that he realizes what his command made Guilford do - sacrifice his life for saving someone he's actually against. I wonder if Lelouch will ever express regret for casting his command upon Guilford.
Nunnaly's supposed death - I don't think she died. I mean, Rolo was after her and yet he managed to get to a Knightmare and make an escape. There's no reason why Nunnaly would'nt manage to escape, especially when you consider that she was being evacuated already before FREIJA was launched. Personally I prefer Nunnaly being dead, since I don't like here and she motivates Lelouch to do stupid things.

Chara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Be With You Scans
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2008, 07:13:14 PM »

I don't think Nunnally is dead either. Code Geass is the kind of show where unless you've got a corpse like Shirley, everything is in the air.

However, right now, everyone seems to think that Nunnally is still alive, plus, I went into the episode expecting her to die. This gives me the idea that Sunrise will uh, make it so that I'm wrong about her being alive.

Casusby

• Dynasty Overlord
    • View Profile
    • Dynasty Scans
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2008, 02:35:19 AM »

I don't think even showing the corpse will stop them from bring back Shirley.

Suddenly, a Geass that revives the dead!
« Last Edit: August 14, 2008, 03:19:46 AM by Casusby »

FullMetalBoy

• BWYS Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2008, 09:58:19 PM »

Nah, reviving the dead will be blow things. Just think about what may happen in case of Euphie coming back to life. Bah. It's enoguh that People like C.C., V.V. (RIP), and now the emperor, have the ability to revive themselves. This, by the way, rises a big question for me - what will be of the emperor, now that he's immortal? Even if Lelouch overthrows Britania, having the emperor still alive and kicking will surely hinder his sense of revenge.