Be With You forum
Be With You animanga forum => Be With You Scans => Topic started by: Chara on July 15, 2008, 08:01:26 PM
It is the user's responsibility to read the rules and check edit dates to make sure they know if some rules have been modified or added.
- One account per user. No clone accounts.
- Trolling belongs in Random.
- No racist or sexist comments. Be tolerant of other genders and sexualities.
- No spamming. Make your posts thoughtful. Do not spam one-liners just to get your post count up.
Examples of spam:
"I don't know what that is. Sorry."
"It sounds cool!"
- No child pornography, guro, vore, or similarly offensive images in any board.
- Do not post random replies or off topic replies to posts that are on topic and use the corrent forums when making threads.
- Use the Edit (Modify) button instead of replying to yourself.
- Use spoiler tags accordingly.
- Everything but Random is WORKSAFE. Nothing H or obscene. Keep usernames clean. You will be asked to choose a new username if we find yours vulgar or obscene.
- The current format of the forum is temporary. If and when the forum becomes more active, more boards will be made to accommodate interests such as individual boards for Dorama, Music, Games, Hentai, and others.
If it gets enough use, Random will separate to become its own separate board and be virtually unmoderated. Presently Random is moderated and follows the rules of any other board.
And, OPs are always right. Have fun.