Be With You forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: End of volume 19...  (Read 4732 times)

Chara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Be With You Scans
End of volume 19...
« on: December 28, 2008, 10:43:13 PM »

Finally this is the last chapter of v19 and the last of these shitty raws. Tomorrow starts v20 and sexy raws bought and scanned by Maris. And soon after we will leave Infinity... for my least favourite country.

Tsubasa v19c149
/msg [BWYS]Kurorin xdcc send #144

You know, in some ways, Tsubasa chapters like this kind of spoil X. With Sakura saying things like that, I don't think there's any room for doubt whether CLAMP thinks Kamui can change his destiny.

Ichishi

Re: End of volume 19...
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2008, 12:50:24 PM »

Thx for your releases.

You're very active about Tsubasa RC, thank you but I have a question.
I don't know so I ask (don't be angry :what: ) : how about xxxholic ?

Foxfire

• BWYS Staff
    • View Profile
    • Idyllic Nonchalance
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2008, 02:49:03 PM »

Holic will be coming, don't worry.

We used to release Holic at the same rate as Tsubasa when in fact CLAMP released Tsubasa at a slightly faster rate... this resulted in Holic getting a little too far ahead of itself (the series are interconnected, after all), and to avoid releasing chapters that contained spoilers of future Tsubasa chapters, we have been focusing on Tsubasa in order to get the two back in sync with each other. After this is done, we will monitor our release rates so it doesn't happen again.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2008, 02:50:52 PM by Foxfire »

solinari

« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2008, 04:29:54 PM »

Thank you so much, BWYS is my favorite scanlation group, you guys always provide high quality scans and great translations, thanks for TRC and xxxholic!  :great: